Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Sunflower Decorative Frame

Hi everyone, it's so easy to add that extra special touch of a simple frame with a beautiful handmade flower.  Here I found this frame at a local craft store and I used the sunflower and leaves from my Seasonal Classics collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  

I cut the flower and leaves from foam paper from Heartfelt Creations and colored with Faber-Castell Gelatos, I added a twine bow and all done.  
Thank you for stopping by.

Angelica


Size:  6” x 6”

Supplies:


Elizabeth Craft Designs:

PSF144 Soft Finish Cardstock

2086 Florals 26 Die


Image Colored With: 

Faber-Castell Gelato (Lemon, Green Tea, Mango, Ochre, Brown)

 

Accessories:

Decorative Frame, Twine, Heartfelt Creations (HCFS1-465 Foam Paper), Glue Gun

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica