Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Fall Birthday Card

Hi everyone, just here having some fun and creating pretty fall projects.  

Today I have this fall themed birthday card.  I have used the sunflower and leaves from a couple of die sets from my Seasonal Classics collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I also used the sentiment and postage stamp die from Annette Green.  The decorative fall label print is an illustration I made last year for some products I have available on Zazzle and Redbubble.   

And I also have a video tutorial over on YouTube, check it out here
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/4” x 5 1/2”

Supplies:


Elizabeth Craft Designs:

PSF144 Soft Finish Cardstock

C014 Pretty Pastels

2087 Floral Foliage 1 Die

2086 Florals 26 Die

2020 Everyday Words Die

2026 Postage Stamps Die


Inks: 

Distress ink (peeled paint, squeezed lemonade, gathered twigs, vintage photo, crackling campfire)

 

Paper:  

Bazzill Cardstock (Brown)


Accessories:

Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip, foam dots

4 comments:

  1. Wendy Chuckrey4:52 AM

    Lovely card in beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:20 AM

      Thank you Wendy.

      Angelica

      Delete
  2. Lovely combo of the flower and leaves, compliments the tag so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:20 AM

      Thank you Connie.

      Angelica

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica