Tuesday, April 21, 2020

New Majestic Frames Dies from Heartfelt Creations

Hi there my friends, my inspiration today featuring the Majestic Frames dies from Heartfelt Creations is this adorable mini album showcasing patterned papers from the Happy Camper collection.  

All my photos are from a trip to Disneyland for Dapper Day, Spring 2019.

I created the base of the mini album with the Majestic Swirls Frame die set, for the cover I cut two layers of thin shipboard and covered with bazzill cardstock, for the pages I cut 2 pieces of cardstock and glued them back to back.
I used Illustrator to design the svg cut files of the castle and the ‘Disneyland’ title and cut with the Cricut.
Used an assortment of flower sizes and colors.
All the pattered paper, tags and embellishment images are from the Happy Camper paper collection.
The Mickey icon head is a file from the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge.
I used the Cut Mat Create dies to cut all my patterned paper layers and photos.
The balloons and heart are dies from Heartfelt Creations as well as all the white decorative dies.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  3 1/2” x 4 3/4” x 1”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCPC-3769 Wildwood Florals Cling Stamp Set (Retired)
HCD1-7125 Wildwood Florals Die (Retired)

Inks:  Distress ink (candied apple, broken china)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (white, light teal), chipboard
Accessories:  Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Design Space, Disney Mickey and Friends Cartridge, Adobe Illustrator, Disneyland Castle and Disneyland Word (My Own Design), White Brads, White Seam binding, sequins, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica