Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hi friends, sharing a birthday card I made featuring the Cottage Garden collection from Heartfelt Creations.  

I stamped the large hydrangea image on patterned paper with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I colored the image lightly with distress inks.

I used some chipboard letters for Happy, covered them with the VersaMark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.

Stamped the Birthday word on vellum with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5” x 7”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  VersaMark Watermark ink , Distress ink (broken china, cracked pistachio, mowed lawn)
Accessories:  AC Chipboard Sticker letters, Ranger Queen’s Gold Embossing Powder, Sequins, MISTI

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica