Tuesday, September 15, 2026

On This Special Day Card

Sometimes all you need is a simple and elegant card for that very special day.  
I created this wedding card with a die and stamp I designed and licensed with Elizabeth Craft Designs.

When you shop with my Affiliate Link you get a 10% discount on your entire order with code BELLISIMAVIDA at checkout, and I will earn a small commission on the sale.


Shop all Elizabeth Craft Designs products:

Elizabeth Craft Designs  USA

Elizabeth Craft Designs  EU


 Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 3/8” x 7 3/8”

Supplies:


Paper:  

White Smooth Cardstock, Silver Mirror Carstock


Stamps:

Elizabeth Craft Designs (CS432 Bohemian Rose Sentiments)


Dies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs (2249 Ornamental Frame)


Accessories:

Wow! Embossing Powder (Metallic Silver Regular), White Sheer Ribbon, White adhesive pearl, Silver Flower Charm, Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip


Inks: 

VersaMark Watermark Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica