Delighting in some creative moments in my studio, I explored the beauty of the stunning cornflower dies and the decorative die I designed for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 🎨✨
Paired these dies with the lovely patterns of my Evening Rose paper collection to create this beautiful and elegant card.
When you shop with my Affiliate Link you get a 10% discount on your entire order with code BELLISIMAVIDA at checkout, and I will earn a small commission on the sale.
Size: 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
Supplies:
C023 Evening Rose Paper Collection
2185 Autumn Fancy Frame Die Set
Inks:
Distress inks (stormy sky, faded jeans, shabby shutters, rustic wilderness, villainous potion, black soot)
Accessories:
Mini Prills (Plum Crazy), Art Glitter (Shell White Microfine Transparent), White sheer ribbon, White Venetia Lace, Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, My Sweet Petunia Precision Glue Press
Beautiful flowers and love the sheer ribbon with them!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
Delete