Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Elegant Florals Card

Hi friends, what can I say, I just love working with florals!  For this card I used a couple of floral die sets as well as the border set from Elizabeth Craft designs.  I paired everything with some paper from the Burst of Splendor collection, this paper I designed for Heartfelt Creations back in July 2013.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica


Size:  5” x 7”

Supplies:


Inks: 

Distress ink (shabby shutters, forest moss, dusty concord, tattered rose, victorian velvet) 


Paper:  

Bazzill Cardstock (green), Elizabeth Craft Designs (PSF144 90lb. Soft Finish Cardstock), Heartfelt Creations (HCDP1-235 Burst of Splendor paper collection)


Dies:

Elizabeth Craft Designs (2042 Florals 22, 2044 Florals Mini’s, 2022 Lace Border)


Accessories:

Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip, Elizabeth Craft Designs (Silk Microfine Glitter #641 Cool Diamond), 1/4 sheer ribbon, Heartfelt Creations (HCS1-457-1 Pastel Pearl Stamens Small)

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous and so pretty with that paper, I love your ribbon treatment with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica