Tuesday, August 02, 2022

15th Birthday

One of the fun aspects that I love about being an artist is the freedom to create whatever you feel like!  I made this birthday card for my niece who is a huge fan of the anime Naruto, this is her favorite character Itachi. 

I designed all the elements in Adobe Illustrator, formatted to svg and uploaded to Cricut Design Space, I then cut everything with the Cricut.  

I added some shading to the figure with inks and created the background with different shades of distress oxide inks.

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2” x 7”

Supplies:

Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

HCPP1-475 Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper

HCDA2-450 Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30

159723         Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive

352854         Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip

DDOTS         Foam Dots 1/8” thick

173842         Scor-Pal Scoring Board


Inks:  Distress Ink (Picket Fence), Distress Oxide (prize ribbon, chipped sapphire, black soot)

Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White, Black, Red), Smooth Cardstock (Black)

Accessories:  Adobe Illustrator, Cricut Design Space, Cricut Explore Air 2, Tombow Marker (856), White Acrylic Paint, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica