Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Father's Day Card

Hi everyone, the Sea Breeze collection from Heartfelt Creations makes it so easy to make masculine cards.  Today I am sharing a Fathers Day card featuring this collection.

I created a textured background with a embossing folder and kraft cardstock.
I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
I used foam dots for all my layers, love adding dimension to my layers and images.
Thank you for your visit.

Size:  5 1/4” x 8 1/2”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  VersaMark Watermark ink, Distress ink (brushed corduroy)
Accessories:  Stampin’ Up Embossing Folder (Coastal Weave 3D), Stampendous Embossing powder (Pirate Gold), Metallic circle mini brads, Heart charm, jump ring, Fishing Snap Swivel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica