Tuesday, May 12, 2020

New Cascading Petals Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Hi friends, today I’m showcasing our newest collection, Cascading Petals from Heartfelt Creations.  
The wisteria flowers are so fun to make and make a gorgeous addition to your projects.

For my project I started with the white flipfold insert, I changed a couple of folds by simply adding a couple of new score lines, this gave me the layout I needed for my project.
I created a pocked and added some journal blocks from the paper for additional photos.
Colored the little birdies with Spectrum Noir markers.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5” x 8 1/2”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Rubbernecker Color Fuse Ink Set #10 (Clover, Mist), Distress ink (dusty concord), Memento Dye Ink (London Fog)
Image Colored With:  Spectrum Noir Markers (Blender, Cure Black, TB3, TB5, LG1, LG4, LG5, FS1, FS8, IG1, HB1, LV2), uni-ball Signo White pen
Paper:  AW 89lb. Curious Iridescent Cryogen White Cardstock 
Accessories: Venice Lace, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica