Tuesday, April 07, 2020

New French Cottage Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Hello friends, today’s inspiration features the brand new French Cottage collection from Heartfelt Creations

For my card I stamped all my images on watercolor paper and colored with Tombow markers.  
I added some distress Stickles for a touch of sparkle.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6” x 6"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (vintage photo)
Image Colored With:   Tombow markers (942, 969, 899, N95, N45, 526, 025, 925, 126, 177) FineTec Mica Pearl Watercolor Paint
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (brown), Canson 140 lb. Cold Press Watercolor paper, 
Accessories:  Distress Stickles (Rock Candy, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint), Metallic brads small, Metallic brads mini, foam dots, MISTI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica