Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Love

Hi everyone, sharing a Valentine's day card I made for my husband.  I used the Romantique Garden paper collection from Heartfelt Creations, sadly this collection has been retired, but I find that I love working with it for Valentine's themed projects.  I paired it with several Heartfelt dies and the Luxe Gold cardstock.
I used the Cricut and Foil Quill pen to foil the message in gold, love how it turned out.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCDP1-249 Romantique Garden Paper Collection (Retired)

Inks:  Distress ink (aged mahogany)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Burgundy)
Accessories:  We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill and Gold Foil, Cricut Explorer Air 2, Cricut Design Space, Hemtique Burgundy Twine, Stampin’ Up 3D embossing folder (Corrugated), foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica