Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Father's Day Card

Hi friends, I have been working on some masculine cards and here is one I made for Father's day, I used papers from Heartfelt Creations.  I started with a card front, cut the center frame and matted with black cardstock.  I used a die from Spellbinders which coordinates with the decorative shape of the center image on the paper, cut the image and made a black border for it, I adhere the center panel and border with pop dots.
Thank you for stopping by.

Angelica

Size:  7 1/8" x 5 1/8"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (evergreen bough)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Black)
Accessories:  Black brads, Black twine, Making Memories rub-on, metal charm, pop dots

2 comments:

  1. This such a great masculine card! Love that black frame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica