Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Roses and Butterfly

Hi everyone, today I want to share this card I made showcasing paper from Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinder dies.  The paper is from the "Raindrops on Roses" paper pad, I used a card front panel cut into two layers and layered with decorative Spellbinders die cuts, I then layered those on to a 6" x 6" patterned paper panel.   The filigree butterfly I found in my stash and just glued it to the center of the panel.
Thank you so much for visiting.

Angelica

Size:  6" x 6"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  VersaMagic (Perfect Plumeria)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Green)
Accessories:  Want2Scrap Green adhesive pearls, PC scalloped deco scissors, ribbon, lace trim, metal filigree butterfly, pop dots

3 comments:

  1. Luscious layers, ravishing ribbon and fabulous filagree butterfly....this card is pure eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica