Monday, October 01, 2012

Fairy Birthday Card

This is a birthday card I made for my little Maria, I got this lovely digital fairy image from Wee Stamps months ago and finally got around to using it.  The paper is from the "Delicate Asters" collection from Heartfelt Creations.
I printed the image three times and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.
I cut the two additional images with scissors and adhered them with pop dots.
I sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist to add some pretty shimmer to them.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  5 1/4" x 7 5/8"
Stamps:  Wee Stamps (Silver Fairy Digital)
Image Colored With:  Prismacolor Color Pencils (Light Peach, Eggshell, Peach, Beige Sienna, Henna, Lilac, Parma Violet, Dioxazine Purple Hue, Pale Sage, Moss Green, Sky Blue Light, Light Cerulean Blue, Light Umber, Dark Brown) OMS
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Green), Heartfelt Creations (HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Collection), Ellen Hutson 80lb. Neenah Classic Crest cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Romantic Rectangles), Stampin' Up punch (ticket corner), Recollections flowers, Prima Flowers, Wild Orchid Crafts (asters, leaves), Recollections floral embellishments, Recollections Bling on a roll, Marvy LePlumeII (1 Black), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Hydrangea), pop dots

3 comments:

  1. beautiful, love the flowers and gems too!!! Your coloring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is jaw-dropping gorgeous, Angelica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, I love all of it and she will also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica