Monday, September 05, 2011

Vintage Card with PPRS

Hi there blogging friends, hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.  My card today has a very shabby, vintagy feel to it.  I used this vintage image from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, it's called "Pictorial Review" and it's one of their red rubber images.  
I stamped the image twice on pink patterned paper with black ink, I cut the lady image from the second stamped image and adhered it to the first image with pop dots, I then covered the whole image with clear glass liquid embossing.  The piece of lace behind it was attached with some pink metallic mini brads and I added a bow I made with some cream tulle.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a wonderful day.

Angelica


Supplies:
Size:  5" x 6 1/2"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Pictorial Review)
Inks:  VersaFine (Onyx Black)
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, cardstock, Tim Holtz (Vintage Shabby Paper Pad)
Accessories:  Fiskars border punch (apron lace), Liquid Embossing (Clear Glass), lace, tulle, Spellbinders (Fleur De Lis Squares), Recollections metallic brads, Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink), pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what a vintage prettie!!! It's simply fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, I love the die you used to frame the image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica