Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

Good Monday morning everyone, hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today I have a card I made with this beauty of an image from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, this image is called "Orchids" and it's part of their red rubber collection.  I had lots of fun with coloring here, used my Prismacolor pencils and OMS, for the pink paper I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder called "Regal Flourishes", the border around the stamped image I created with MS punches.
The sentiment is from the "Spring Scalloped Circles" clear stamp set, I stamped it on white cardstock and cut with the Spellbinders Labels Fourteen.  I also added stickles to the edge of the purple and pink patterned papers as well as the edge of the stamped image paper.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a great day.

Angelica

Supplies:
Size:  6" x 6"
Stamps:  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Spring Scalloped Circles, Orchids)
Inks:  Ranger Archival ink (jet black), Distress ink (dusty concord)
Image Colored With:  Prismacolor Pencils (PC903 True Blue, PC911 Olive Green, PC917 Sunburst Yellow, PC956 Lilac, PC932 Violet), OMS
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Wausau 110Lb. white cardstock, Fancy Pants Designs
Accessories:  Stickles (Lavender), Tim Holtz embossing folder (Regal Flourishes), Spellbinders (Labels Fourteen), Sakura Stardust pen (Purple Star), ribbon, Martha Stewart corner and border punch (layered arches), pop dots

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica