Friday, March 18, 2011

Have a Fabulous Birthday

Good Morning, today I have a very fun and colorful card I made with an image from the new clear stamp set from Stampin' D'Amour, this set is called "Fabulous Birthday", perfect for all your birthday cards, especially if you are a fan of vintage inspired images, you will love this set!!  For the layout of my card I used sketch #106 from Card Patterns, I stamped the image 3 times on white Wausau paper and colored with pearlescent watercolor paints, cut out 2 cupcakes and layered with pop dots.  The rosette, I made with a strip of patterned paper about 1 1/2" wide, cut the edge with deco scissors and scored with my MS scoring board, added some flowers, some buttons, and cut some leafs from red felt.  As a final touch I added some stickles to the edge of the patterned paper, the rosette, and the scalloped edge of the stamped image.  Thank you for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' D'Amour (Fabulous Birthday)
Inks: Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
Paper: White Wausau paper, Making Memories (Emery)
Other:  Stickles (Crystal), Prima flowers, Provo Craft paper shapers, felt, Pearlescent watercolor paint, Cuttlebug Machine, buttons, pop dots, Martha Stewart scoring board
Challenges: Sketch #106  www.cardpatterns.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelica - this is a very beautiful card! I LOVE the rosette and the fabulous colors! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so fun! Love the polka dots and the bright colors. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love all of the pretty colors and the stickles around the edges is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica