Monday, March 21, 2011

"God So Loved" Card

Good morning and welcome to Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday, my card today features a couple of stamps from their Easter release, I used "God So Loved" and "Cross with Black eye Susans".  I stamped the cross image on a pale yellow patterned paper which was diecut and embossed with "Fanciful Labels", this is an embossing plus folder from Cuttlebug.  I stamped the sentiment on white vellum paper and used the Cuttlebug folder again, for the brown frame I used Bazzill cardstock, diecut with the Cuttlebug folder and cut the center out with a craft knife, adhered all the layers and then adhered them to the card with pop dots.  For the corners of the cream background paper I used a punch from Anna Griffin and placed a brad in the center.

Supplies:
Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (God so Loved, Lg. Cross with Black eye Susans)
Inks: Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress Ink (frayed burlap)
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, K & Co. (Julianne), Vellum
Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder (Fanciful Labels), MM mini brads, Anna Griffin corner punch (Fleur De Lis), Fiskars border punch (Apron Lace), hand dyed seam binding, Cuttlebug Machine, pop dots.

2 comments:

  1. how gorgeous, love the sentiment and how you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Angelica! I love the stamping over the cross on the vellum and the corner punch is such a pretty touch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica