Monday, March 07, 2011

Easter Card

Good morning and welcome to another Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday.  My card today features a couple of new stamps from their Easter release, I used the "Flourish Oval" frame, "I Am Resurrection" sentiment, and also a flower from their "Flowers" clear set.  I stamped the oval frame on cream colored paper with VersaMark and heat embossed with black detail embossing powder, cut with scissors, the sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I used an oval die from Dies Direct to cut the black mat for the image.  The little rose I made with the small flower on the "Flowers" die set from PPRS, I then stamped with the coordinating stamp and shaped, I think I cut 5 flowers for it.  Added some stickles to the rose and the edges of the patterned paper.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Flowers, I am the resurrection, Flourish Oval)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (antique linen), VersaMark Watermark
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Crate Paper Crate Avenue Collection (Simple, Glam)
Other: Dies Direct Little Stacker Ovals, Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Fowers Die Set, Punch Bunch (Ash Leaf), EK Success punches (Flowers & Flourish, Le Medallion Chain), ribbon, Stickles (Platinum), Stampendous embossing powder (Detail Black), Cuttlebug Machine, pop dots.

1 comment:

  1. Wow your card is so elegant with the colors and the focal is so pretty on the CS, love that color, will have to try that, I always use white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica