Tuesday, March 08, 2011

CCG #182

I had some time to play along with the CCG color challenge #182, fun color combination.  I used an MS border punch to punch the top and bottom edges of the white cardstock, I then embossed it with the stars embossing folder from Cuttlebug, I used a chipboard number and covered it with glitter and adhered everything with pop dots for dimension.  Thanks for stoping by and have a great day.

Supplies:
Inks: Distress Ink (old paper)
Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill Cardstock
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Stars), chipboard number "1", Martha Stewart border punch (Cherish), ribbon, Spellbinders Borderabilities (Lattice), Spellbinders Labels Seventeen, Stickles (Diamond), Recollections mini round gems clear, Crystal Glitter Ultra fine (Gold), Cuttlebug Machine, pop dots, color combo #182 www.colorcombosgalore.ning.com.

3 comments:

  1. The card is a #1, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the layers and that glittery number is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica