Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cutie Pie

Quick post here, I had some time today to get a card done with this weeks sketch from Mojo Monday, all the paper I used is from Reminisce, I think is a few years old, found it in my stash.  The hearts I made with a Cuttlebug die, it cuts out 3 hearts I just used the outer and center hearts and adhered them with pop dots.

Supplies:
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Reminisce patterned paper
Other; Cuttlebug heart die, K & Co. Smitten dimensional sticker, Scribbles Iridescent 3D Paint (Watermelon), Cuttlebug Machine, Sketch #175 mojomonday.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so PRETTY! LOVE the chipboard heart! LOVE the cutie pie and the striped banner with the pink dots! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica