Monday, January 24, 2011

"Be My Valentine" Card

Oh my!!  My weekend just flew by, next thing I know Monday is here and with it around the corner is the end of the month, wasn't yesterday January 1st!!!!  I have a Valentines card today featuring a couple of stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, love this cute little heart!  I stamped the heart on pink paper, cut with scissors, matted with coordinating brown cardstock and cut around it with a mini scalloped scissors, adhered with pop dots and applied some diamond glaze. The pink background paper was dry embossed with an embossing folder from Sizzix and sprayed with glimmer mist for some sparkle.  

Supplies:
Stamps; Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Mini Swirl Hear, Be My Valentine)
Inks; StazOn (Timber Brown)
Paper; SEI (Jolie Chocolat)
Other; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pink Bubblegum), Diamond Glaze, PC Paper Shapers, Recollections metallic brads, Cuttlebug mini tag die, Sizzix Embossing folder, adhesive rhinestone, pop dots, Cuttlebug Machine.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica