Monday, January 03, 2011

Be My Valentine

Happy 2011 everyone, my first project for the new year is a card using this beautiful heart image and sentiment from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, I wanted the two hearts to be the focal point so I kept the design very simple, with clean lines, just a touch of texture and a little glimmer from the Perfect Pearls I used to color the hearts.
Supplies:
Stamps; Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps (Butterfly Heart, Be My Valentine)
Inks; Momento (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Perfect Medium
Paper; Basic Grey, Craft cardstock
Other; Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Perfect Pearls (Forever Red), adhesive rhinestones.

Instructions:
Cut a piece of cardstock and emboss with embossing folder, mat with red patterned paper.  Cut a piece of patterned paper punch right and left edges with border punch.  Stamp heart on cardstock with perfect medium ink and apply Perfect Pearls powder, stamp a second heart on a separate piece of cardstock and follow steps as first heart, cut and adhere with a pop dot as pictured.  Stamp "Be My Valentine" sentiment on a strip of cardstock with Momento ink, fold.  Attache everything as pictured and add some red adhesive rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica