Friday, December 31, 2010

"Paris" Card

Happy New Year's Eve to everyone, here is my last project for 2010, can you believe this year has come to an end!!!  My vintage inspired project today is this card I designed using this darling stamp from "Stampin' D'Amour", this stamp is part of their new "French Vintage" set, which I love, love, love!!!!  I paired this image with some very pretty Graphic 45 paper and hand dyed seam binding, which reminds me, I need to dye more new colors ;o)  Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year.
Supplies:
Stamps; Stampin' D'Amour (French Vintage)
Inks; StazOn (Jet Black), Distress Ink (tie dye)
Paper; Bazzill Cardstock, Graphic 45 (Le' Romantique Collection), Canson "Fanboy" white paper
Other; Adhesive pearls, PC paper shapers scissors, hand dyed seam binding, Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry mini rose, pop dots.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card.
    love those elegant papers
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card angelica! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the tinting, very nice!

    Happy New Year! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:01 PM

    awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and I love that you make your own seam binding!! So far, I just buy it that way! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica