Friday, February 26, 2010

Vintage Tag

I pulled some photos yesterday to get a layout done for Maria's never-ending album, and somehow I ended up making this vintage tag. This is a big tag, an 8"x4", I inked with several Tim Holtz distress inks, stamped and heat embossed with Enamelware embossing powder. The gate I made using the gate stencil from Tattered Angels. The flowers, I glimmer misted some and others I used the "Velma Flower Technique".


The vintage lady image I found on "Shabby Chic Papirskatter", I edited the image to "pencil sketch" in Photoshop, printed on cardstock and colored with chalks, once colored I used several colors of Sakura Gelly Roll Star glitter pens to outline and add detail to the image, since I wanted to make sure the chalk wouldn't rub off I added a thin layer of Diamond Glaze with a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica