Monday, February 22, 2010

Preschool Mini Album

Guess what, I got another mini album done!!! For this one I used the apple chipboard mini album from Michaels, pattered papers are from K & Co. the line is called "Greenhouse", I don't think I could have found better papers for this album, I just love the colors and designs on this line. I used the Cricut to cut the words "preschool" (Base Camp cartridge) and "road trip" (Going Places cartridge), and for the embellishments I just kept them all red and green. The photos, as you guessed, are from Maria's preschool year, she looks so little, it seems like only yesterday she started preschool, can't believe she is almost done with 1st grade.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica