Tuesday, April 02, 2024

14th Birthday Card

Hi my creative friends, sharing with you a masculine birthday card I made the other day.  I started with my Garden Party paper collection, I used the Background from the Past stamps to give it a more vintage distressed look and also inked shaded all the edges of the paper.

I mixed and matched dies from different sets and layered these pieces together with the numbers and birthday die cut.  All paper, stamps and dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/4” x 5” 1/2

Supplies:


Elizabeth Craft Designs:

C019 Garden Party Paper Collection

2020 Everyday Words Die Set

2026 Postage Stamps Die Set

2055 Tab 4 with Tags Die Set

2075 Postage Stamps Die Set

CS323 Backgrounds From the Past Stamp Set


Inks: 

Distress ink (frayed burlap) 


Paper:  

Craft Cardstock


Accessories:

Stampin’ UP Embossing folder (Corrugated 3D), Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip, Foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica