Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Special Clean and Simple Card

Hi friends, sharing with you a clean and simple 'Special' card I made the other day.  

For this one, I went down memory lane and used this beautiful paper I designed for Heartfelt Creations, this belongs to the Floral Sentiments collection released May 2023.   
I kept the design clean and simple, I wanted to showcase the floral illustrations and sentiment. 

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/4” x 5 1/2”

Supplies:


Inks: 

Distress ink (mowed lawn), Ranger Archival Ink (Light House)


Paper:  

Heartfelt Creations (CHDP1-2151 Floral Sentiments Collection, HCGP1-488 Luxe Gold Cardstock, HCPP1-475 Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper)


Dies:

HCD1-7459 Special Floral Sentiment


Accessories:

Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive, Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip, Foam Dots, Sakura Jelly Roll Pen (Clear Star)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Anonymous7:42 AM

      Thank you Connie!

      Angelica

      Delete
  2. Your blog has had a profound impact on my personal and professional life, and I'm thankful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica