Tuesday, September 06, 2022

15th Birthday

Hi friends, I was digging through my retired patterned paper and pulled this one out, this is from the All Geared Up paper collection, I designed this one for Heartfelt Creations back in October 2014.  Perfect fit for this birthday card for my nephew.  I cut the numbers and black square mat with the Cricut.

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5” x 7”

Supplies:

Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

HCDP1-248 All Geared Up Paper Collection (Retired)

HCPP1-475 Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper

HCST1-401 Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

HCDA2-450 Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30

159723         Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive

352854         Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip

173842         Scor-Pal Scoring Board


Inks:  Distress ink (black soot)

Image Colored With:  

Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Black, Teal, Red),

Accessories:  Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Design Space, Black mini round brads, foam dots

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica