Tuesday, February 15, 2022

I Love You Tag Card

Hi there friends, I had some fun creating this Valentine's Tag card.  I found some fun vintage Valentine's Day images in my stash, I paired them with the Floral Fashionista paper collection (Retired) from Heartfelt Creations and used the tags to create the base of the card.

 Size:  4 1/4” x 6"

Supplies:

Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

HCDP1-297 Floral Fashionista Paper Collection (Retired)

HCD1-7202 Album Tags and Accents Die

HCD1-7201 Ticket and Tags Die

HCDA2-450 Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30

159723 Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive

352854 Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip

DDOTS Foam Dots 1/8” thick


Inks:  Distress ink (walnut stain)

Image Colored With:  

Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Cream),

Accessories:  Stampin’ Up (From My Heart Faceted Gems), MME Heirloom Alpha & Word Stickers, 49 and Market (Natural Nouveau Ephemera Stacks, K & Co. (KP Valentine Ephemera Die-Cut Cardstock, Hemptique Twine, Round red eyelets, Foam Dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica