Sunday, July 19, 2020

Main Street Cinema Paper Sculpture

Hi friends, today I’m sharing another paper sculpture I designed.  I just love creating this pieces.  This one is based on the Main Street Cinema at Disneyland.  
I used several photos of the building as my inspiration, I start by doing a sketch of the building in Procreate to plan the layers and colors, once that is complete I draw everything in Adobe Illustrator.  After the file is complete in Illustrator I format and upload to Cricut Design Space to cut with the Cricut.

Once all pieces are cut I start drawing the details with color pencils and inks.  For this one I hand drew and colored all the brick.  The finished size is 7 1/2” wide by 7 1/2” tall.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  7 1/2” x 7 1/2”

Supplies:

Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

HCST1-401 Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

Fantastic Blending Tool

Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive

Art Glitter Metal Glue Tip

Foam Dots 1/8” thick


Inks:  Distress ink (rusty hinge, ground espresso), Distress Oxide (wild honey)

Image Colored With:  Prismacolor Color Pencils, Tombow Markers, Finetec Mica Watercolor Paint M600 Set, Faber-Castell Pastel Pencils, Pebbles Ink. Chalks basic brights

Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White, light gray, medium gray, dark gray, black, light blue, light yellow, yellow, red, coral, light green, dark aqua, brown)

Accessories:  Liquid Pearls (Buttercup, Silver Pearl), foam tape, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Procreate, Cricut Design Space, Cricut Explorer Air 2, Wacom Cintiq, iPad Pro, Apple Pencil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica