Tuesday, March 10, 2020

New Wild Rose Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Hi friends, very excited for our newest release from Heartfelt Creations.  Today my project features the Wild Rose collection

Every year I make custom calendars for my office and my husbands desk featuring favorite photos from the year before, I created a new clipboard display featuring the stamps, dies and paper from the Wild Rose collection.
All my flowers and leaves are made with foam paper.  I love the brand new Rose Hip stamens, for mine I covered them with crystal clear glitter.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  9 3/4” x 12”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Ranger Archival Ink (Chrome Yellow)
Paper:  Chipboard
Accessories:  Creative Embellishments (Flourish set 22), Cheesecloth, White Acrylic paint, Golden Acrylics (Micaceous Iron Oxide), Mod Podge Matte, Black medium circle brads, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Hinge Clips (Antique Satin Nickel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica