Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Love You

Hi friends, sharing a Valentine’s Day card I made for my daughter.  I used this pretty heart patterned paper from Heartfelt Creations, this sheet is part of the Heartfelt Love collection, sadly this one has been retired already.  

I made Mickey and Minnie with the Cricut and the Foil Quil, I drew the image with gold foil and cut.

The tag I foiled with DeCoFoil transfer gel duo, gold foil and a Tim Holtz stencil, love the dimension the gel adds to the foiling.

The sentiment I cut with the Cricut.

I used the Cricut and foil Quil to foil the message.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCDP1-284 Heartfelt Love Paper Collection (Retired)

Inks:  Distress ink (festive berries)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (red)
Accessories:  Manila tag, Cricut Explorer Air 2, Cricut Design Space, Cricut Digital Cartridge (Disney Mickey and Friends Love at First Sight), We R Memory Keepers Foil Quil and Gold Foil, white venice lace trim, DecoFoil transfer Gel Duo, Tim Holtz Layering Stencil (Flourish), DecoFoil Gold Foil, laminator, Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Swiss Dots), foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica