Tuesday, January 07, 2020

New Cottage Garden Collection from Heartfelt Creations

Hi friends, very excited to share with you our newest collection, Cottage Garden from Heartfelt Creations.

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5” x 7”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Image Colored With:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (Yellow Green, Blush, Cornflour Blue, Dark Gray, May Green)
Paper:  Canson 140 lb. Cold Press Watercolor paper
Accessories:  Foam Dots, MISTI

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Angelica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW beautiful lovely colors
    you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
    My blog is corryscardandcreations
    Hugs corry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica