Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Golden Pansy Frame Card

Hi friends, sharing a clean, simple and elegant card I made featuring the Petite Pansy frame stamp and die from Heartfelt Creations.  

I stamped the image on vellum with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5” x 7”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  VersaMark Watermark Ink
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Cream), Gold Mirror Cardstock
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold embossing powder, Gold adhesive pearls, foam dots

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card can think of so any uses for this and it's anew way for what we have. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card: I love the simplicity: it makes it so elegant! Also, I signed up for classes in Sacramento, but due to being evacuated because of the Kincaid fire (I live in Healdsburg), I missed my classes. I actually totally forgot about the Sacramento convention till Sunday night because things were so upside down. Who can I contact about getting a refund or getting the kits from my classes sent to me? Thanks! I really appreciate your help! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica