Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Happy Birthday Card

Hi friends, today I’m sharing a card I made for a dear friend’s birthday.  The background I painted with alcohol inks, my first try at this technique and I really enjoyed it.  The floral images I created by stamping a Heartfelt Creations image on vellum with VersaMark ink and heat embossing with white embossing powder and cutting with the coordinating die.
I added a touch of Cosmic Brown Novu Mousse to the edges of the project for a touch of shimmer.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5” x 7”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  VersaMark Watermark ink
Paper: Yupo Paper 200gsm / 74lb.
Accessories:  Ranger embossing powder (white), Rim Holtz Alcohol Ink (Purple Twilight, Stream, Meadow), Isopropyl Alcohol 91%, foam dots, MISTI

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely, love alcohol inks, your application looks like a watercolor background..Grafix has a new paper out similar to yupo paper. It is more opaque and thicker. I haven't used it yet just seen a demo on it..Your designs are fantastic hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous background. I must try this. Thank you for identifing what you used on this design. And thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica