Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Seven Years Ago!

Seven years ago I released my first two paper collections with Heartfelt Creations, I can not believe how fast time goes by when you are having fun! 

I joined the Heartfelt Creations' design team on October, 2010, by May, 2012 I was starting on the first designs for the Classic Editions Paper Collection as soon as I finished with Classic Editions I went straight into working on the Frosty Blanket collection.  We released these 2 paper collections at CHA Summer 2012 in Chicago, IL.  

From the beginning and to this day it's been such a joy to work with everyone at Heartfelt Creations, love the family atmosphere and love everyone at Heartfelt Creations, they are a wonderful company to work for.  Not to mention the fact that I get to do what I love, I get to draw and color all day long and then I get to play with the finished product.

Today, I am working on collection #88, which will release January 2020.  And no, I am not tired of my job, I love my job, I love the whole process of designing and playing with images and color to create beautiful products for all our crafting family.  

Thank you Heartfelt Creations for giving me the opportunity to share my love for art through your products and I am looking forward to a wonderful future together.

Angelica



1 comment:

  1. You do beautiful work putting these together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica