Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Happy Birthday Little Monkey

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a little fun card I made for my nephew's birthday featuring the Monkeying Around collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's tunnel card tutorial and love how easy it was to create.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (vintage photo, mowed lawn, mustard seed)
Image Colored With:  Spectrum Noir Markers (LY2, CG2, CG4, JG2, JG7, CT4, CR3, GB9, EB1, EB2, EB4, EB6, EB8, True Black) Tombow Marker (N15)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (green, brown), AW 89lb. Curious Iridescent Cryogen White cardstock
Accessories:  Scor-Tape

Inspiration:  Jennifer McGuire Tunnel Card tutorial, you can find the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica