Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a card I made a while back for a set of Christmas classes.  I used stamps, dies and paper from Heartfelt Creations.  

Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCPC 3557 Christmas Poinsettia PreCut Set (Retired)
HCPC 3551 Holly Berry PreCut Set (Retired)
HCD 738 Ornamental Add On Die Set (Retired)
HCDP1 246 Festive Christmas Paper Collection (Retired)

Inks:  Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black), Distress ink (fired brick)
Paper:  Cardtsock (White, Green, Red)
Accessories:  Foam dots, Art Glitter Gala Glitz (Gold)
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, but it is disheartening that products used are discontinued. It makes it hard to replicate. Still, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm sorry some of the products I used on this card have already been retired but you can easily replace those with newer stamp images and paper collections. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica