Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Baby it's Cold Outside

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a card I made with the Snow Kissed collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I started with a card panel from the patterned paper pad, cut the center image with a die and placed the large snowflake in the center.
I placed the center image from the card panel on the inside of the card and added some crystal glitter.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6” x 6”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (aged mahogany, pine needles, stormy sky)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White, green, brown), Cardstock (White)
Accessories:  Brads (White), foam dots

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! and yes, it is cold outside!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica