Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Anniversary Masculine Card

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a masculine easel anniversary card I made featuring the Woodsy Wonderland collection from Heartfelt Creations.  
I created a fun woodsy scene on three layers.
I added a touch of Distress Stickles to some of the images.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6 3/4” x 5 3/4”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (forest moss)
Image Colored With:  Prismacolor Pencils (French Grey 70%, Dark Umber, Dark Bronw, Apple Green, Marine Green, Dark Green), OMS
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Green), Cardstock (White), 89lb. AW Curios Iridescent Cryogen White cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Heirloom Rectangle), Copper mini brads, Decorative copper brads, Distress Stickles (Frayed Burlap, Peeled Paint), foam dots
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous!! Great inspiration for using this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Amazingly creative. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica