Tuesday, October 18, 2016

13th Birthday Card

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for Maria's 13th birthday with the Blushing Rose collection from Heartfelt Creations and a Julie Nutting doll stamp.  
For the base of the card I used a flipfold insert from the HCFP1-434-2 B-White set.  I stamped the doll 4 times, 1-white cardstock with black ink and colored with Chameleon markers, 2-purple patterned paper for the headband and top of dress, 3-vellum with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with holographic embossing powder for the skirt, 4-patterned paper stamped with black ink.  I cut all the pieces with scissors and layered for dimension.
I decorated the panels with Blushing Rose paper.
Closeup of all the flowers, leaves and ribbon.
Small notecard with special handwritten birthday message.
I stamped the image on the left with purple ink.
I stamped a second image on white cardstock and cut the banner with the coordinating die.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6 3/4” x 9 1/4”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Versamark Watermark ink, Distress ink (dusty concord, squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn)
Image Colored With:  Chameleon Markers (NU00, NU0, NU4, BR4), Tombow Marker (N15)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White), Cardstock 65lb. (White), Vellum (white), 89lb. AW Curious Iridescent Cryogen white cardstock
Accessories:  Prima Julie Nutting Lorrena Mixed Media Doll Stamp, Ranger Embossing Powder (Holographic), PC small scallop scissors, AM Thickers (Roller Rink), Clear adhesive rhinestones, hand dyed seam binding, foam dot
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is just stunning Angelica! I'm sure your daughter will treasure it for years to come!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica