Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Have a Sweet Day!

Hi everyone, this is a Valentine's day card I made for my daughter with papers from the Berry Cafe collection from Heartfelt Creations.
I started with a white flipfold insert.
I also used some vintage Valentine images I found in my crafty stash.
I cut the girl image from the patterned paper with the coordinating die and placed some punched hearts on the basket to cover the strawberries.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/2” x 4 1/2”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC 

Inks:  Distress ink (festive berries)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Red, pink)
Accessories:  White lace trim, K & Co. Valentine Ephemera Die-cut cardstock, Heart die cut, Mini heart punch, Art Glitter Pee Wee kit (Country Garden, Christmas), heart pins, lace heart, foam dots

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful creation!!! I love how this all came together!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica