Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Once Upon a Time Card

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a card I made for a class a while back.  I used stamps, dies and paper from the Once Upon a Time collection from Heartfelt Creations.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set (Retired)
HCD 701 Posy Patch Die Set (Retired)

Inks:  Ranger Archival ink (Jet Black), distress ink (walnut stain, forest moss), ColorBox Chalk (Rose Coral)
Paper:  Core'dinations Cardstock (Olive), Cardstock (Cream)
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Classic Ovals Small), foam dots

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Angelica! Are you teaching this year in Sacramento? Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, yes I will be teaching at the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo. Hope to see you there. Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. one of my favorite collections, i think you should design another one :D Love the flowers and all the details Angelica, this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica