Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You're My Everything

Hi friends, here is a card I made for Valentine's day with stamps, dies and paper from Heartfelt Creations.  I used a kraft flipfold insert as the base of my card.
I adhered the heart diecut to the back of a piece of clear cardstock and the owl couple I glued with a foam dot on top of the clear cardstock, this created more dimension.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5" x 5”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  StazOn (Jet Black), VersaMagic (Perfect Plumeria)
Image Colored With:  Spectrum Noir Markers (Blender, PL2, EB1, EB5, EB7, CT4, TB3, CG1, CG4)
Paper:  Cardstock (Burgundy, Kraft), AW 89lb. Curious Iridescent Cryogen White cardstock
Accessories:  Art Glitter (Vesuvius), Twine, Copper metal finding, foam dots

3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica