Thursday, November 26, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Black Friday Release

Hi everyone, we are so excited to share with you our new products from Heartfelt Creations.  Mini Albums, Flip Fold inserts, dies, and a storage box.  For all the details on all the new products visit Heartfelt Creations.  

I have been working on this album in between designing the paper collections but I did not manage to finish it so it's a work in progress, I will have it done and at the booth at CHA.  I am using the Arianna Blooms paper collection on a white album with white flip fold and pocket inserts.  I'm also using the new border and corner dies.  I'm loving how easy the albums and flip fold inserts make it to create a fun and interactive album.
Once I finish the project I'll post all the photos and complete list of supplies used.

Thank you so much for your visit.

Angelica

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Would love to make one so can't wait to get the list of supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! I just ordered the dies and albums (for my birthday in Dec) and I'll be making my hubby an album for our 30th wedding anniversary in April. I'll be back visiting your pages for ideas! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica