Tuesday, October 20, 2015

You are my Everything

Hi everyone, today I want to share a masculine card I made with the Italiana Riviera collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I started with a card panel and added several stamped images, these were colored with distress ink and markers and cut with the coordinating dies.


Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6” x 6 1/4”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress ink (peeled paint, dusty concord)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Green, Cream), Cardstock (White)
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Classic Ovals Large), Distress Marker (dusty concord), Distress Stickles (peeled paint), Alcohol Ink (Copper), Metallic Gilding Wax (Autumn Bronze), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Organic border), ribbon, twine, Copper metal corners, metal tag, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica