Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Peacock Paisley Card

Hi friends, today I am sharing a card I made with the Peacock Paisley collection from Heartfelt Creations.  
I got to play with my Color Burst for the first time and I used them to create the background decorative panel, I stamped the image with embossing ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2” x 8 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Versafine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (peacock feathers, embossing)
Image Colored With:  Color Burst (Lemon Yellow, Pthalo Green, Ultramarine Blue), Viva Decor Inka-Gold (Gold), Twinkling H2O’s (Heavenly), Distress marker (ripe persimmon)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White), The Paper Temptress (89lb. Curious Iridescent Cryogen white cardstock, heavy duty clear vellum)
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Labels Twenty), MS Crystal embossing powder, EK Success border punch (Abstract flower), Adhesive rhinestones, Prima Say it in Crystals (Aquamarine), Ribbon, Lace, foam dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica