Tuesday, June 30, 2015

There's Only One Like You

Hi friends, I have a masculine card to share with you today.  I used papers and dies from Heartfelt Creations.  
I adhered all the layers with foam dots for dimension. 
You can see the detail I added to the edge of the die cuts with frayed burlap distress Stickles.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6” x 6”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (weathered wood, gathered twigs)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (Black, Light teal), Catdstock (White)
Accessories:  Spellbinders (Fancy Framed Tags Two), Black Mini brads, Distress Stickles (Frayed burlap), foam dots

2 comments:

  1. awesome masculine card, love the stickle detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica